Home >>> Motorcycles Replacements >>> Traditional LP Batteries >>> Batteries LP DRY
To complete the extraordinary variety of range that LP is able to offer the market movement , can not miss the line of batteries preloaded dry or already uploaded the maximum capacity breakaway and therefore does not need to be loaded at the time of first use .
To meet all requirements of the market , all of the line items LP DRY are provided in both the version preloaded without acid , both complete with acid supplied already volumised .
Inside the LP coding , line dry MB indicated by the code identifies the type of batteries dry preloaded without acid supplied , while the MA code identifies the dry batteries provided preloaded acid .
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING THE BATTERIES DRY PRELOADED
PRECAUTIONS FOr INSTALLATION PROCEDURE :
Remove the sealing tape, and remove the caps opening just prior to filling of the electrolyte in the device.
If the battery is provided with a discharge tube long, cut the end thereof of about 3cm.
If the battery is equipped with an exhaust pipe short, replace it with the supplied longer inside the package.
1. Before filling the battery, you must verify that the caps that the vents were open and check the density of the electrolyte is never greater than 1.28 g / cm³.
2. Make sure that when filling the acid temperature does not exceed 30 ° C.
3. Fill with acid up to the top level. Once the filling procedure, it is necessary to leave the battery to rest for at least 3 hours after the end of the operation: in this way the acid will have time to drop in level, thus avoiding the danger that overflows outside.
1. The charging cycle it is always necessary when the battery remains in a state of non-use for over a month's time.
2. It is recommended to charge the battery continuously for 15-20 hours prior to use always the charging current appropriate for each reference, according to the instructions provided. (See table below) *.
3. If during loading the acid level is lowered at the end of that procedure, it is recommended to add distilled water up to the height of the upper level.
NEVER USE ACID TO PROCEED WITH TOPPING.
4. Proceed to the closing of the caps at the end of the charge, removing any residual acid with water. Then dry the battery. Charging of the battery:
IT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED TURN LIGHTS AND / OR FIRES. IT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED TO SMOKE in the surrounding environment. DO NOT CHARGING IN PRESENCE OF SOURCES OF LIGHT AND / OR HEAT. NOT CAUSE SPARKS.
UNLESS AN EMERGENCY, DO NOT SEEK THE PROCEDURE CHARGE FAST
1. Secure the battery to the vehicle, placing slot.
2. Make sure the connection of the positive and negative poles are not poorly.
3. During the operation, take care not to bend or wave the exhaust pipe of the battery: the pinched tube could cause the explosion of the battery.
1. Check the electrolyte level at least once a month.
2. If there is a significant drop in the liquid level, top up with distilled water only, up to the upper level.
3. NEVER USE ACID TO PROCEED WITH TOPPING.
4. Keep the battery surface clean. Apply the appropriate grease around the connections to prevent corrosion.
HOW TO START A BATTERY DRY :
During the use phase of the battery, it is necessary that the acid to its interior reaches a temperature of at least 100 ° C.
LOW CHARGE :
thanks to the special internal grids in lead, conventional batteries LP can be loaded longer, minimizing the natural process of self-discharge .
In extreme conditions, exposed to harsh temperatures, these batteries are capable of producing a power bulge above the average and for a longer time span compared to other conventional batteries